BBQ Grill Mat by Chef Caron Designed for the Professional - 2 Mats - Nonstick PTFE, Ultra-slick, Extra Thick .25mm - Xtra Large - Expand Your Grilling Options & Keep Your Grill Spotless
List Price: $17.95
Sale Price: $17.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Why buy a Chef Caron BBQ Grill Mat rather than a less expensive one? Well, it's simple really. We use a proprietary manufacturing method that results in 0% perfluorooctanoate (PFOA). Others claim to be PFOA-Free, but there's a little trick to that: PFOA is not actually an ingredient in nonstick cookware. It's an acid that is produced during the manufacturing process. Quite simply, the process we use does not produce any PFOAs. We discovered through extensive testing that there is an ideal thickness for a grill mat. Ever notice how other brands don't specify the thickness of their mats, except to claim that they're thicker than the competition? In our research we discovered that mats work best at a depth of .20mil. It's thick enough to absorb the heat and release it evenly, and thin enough to leave grill marks on the food, and it makes the mats more durable. We also added extra layers of PTFE, an expensive choice, but we wanted to create a product that could be used by Chefs and home barbecuers alike. We're proud to say that the Chef Caron mats have the lowest coefficient of friction of any BBQ grill mat, making it the easiest mat to work with and the easiest to clean. And those extra layers of PTFE create a stronger surface that will outlast any other mat. It is precisely this attention to detail that separates us from all the other competitors! Most important though, to us, is the customer service you'll receive when you place your order today. All we ask is that you give us a shot and if for any reason it's not right for you, you have 60 days to let us know for 100% of your money back, no questions asked! So try us now. When you do, consider purchasing two sets and get free two day shipping!
- NOT ALL MATS ARE THE SAME: Sure, they all look alike, just a black rectangle of nonstick teflon fabric, but that's where the similarities end.
- SAFETY: FDA Approved! And, we use a proprietary manufacturing method that results in 0% perfluorooctanoate (PFOA). PFOA is not actually an ingredient in nonstick cookware. It's an acid that is produced during the manufacturing process. The process we use does not produce any PFOAs. True PFOA-FREE Mats.
- SLICKNESS: There's this technical term called "co-effecient of friction, or COF. The lower the COF, the slicker the mats.The more slippery they are, the less stuff that will stick to them. But every coat of PTFE adds to the manufacturing costs, so most don't do it. We spare no expense. Your new Chef Caron Mats have the lowest possible COF.
- THICKNESS: There's a world of difference between .25mm (sturdy) and .075mm (flimsy). Flimsy mats will burn through, flake, and are just about impossible to clean, while sturdy mats can last for thousands of uses. Your Chef Caron mats are .25mm.
- WHY CHEFS BUY FROM US: Chef Caron designed these for Professional Use, so they had to be easy to work with, simple to clean, long-lasting, large-sized, safe, and have the Best Guarantee possible. We didn't cut any corners on our manufacturing or our LIFETIME WARRANTY. This is why Chefs all over the world buy their mats from us.
Chef Caron Original BBQ Grill Mat, Set of 2 Mats – Large, Ultra-Slick, Extra Thick – Designed for the Professional