List Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $60.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Mineral rich VitaClay known as Zisha clay is well known in Asia for its superior cooking qualities. For over 3,000 years, Chinese cultures have appreciated VitaClay because it absorbs and retains heat superbly, making it the ideal material to create pottery for cooking. Thanks to its slightly porous nature and low thermal conductivity, VitaClay absorbs heat while maintaining a steady temperature, so it’s excellent for rice or slow cooking. It brings out rich flavors and texture of food. Additionally, VitaClay cooking bowl has natural nonstick cooking surface that is unglazed, so no chemicals or aluminum contacting your food! VitaClay Rice N’Slow cooker is one of the healthiest ways to cook rice or prepare a meal. By stewing foods rather than sautéing or frying, you can cook dishes that are low in fat and cholesterol. This translates to delicious meals that are good for you! And VitaClay can be used for preparing all kinds of cuisines, from Italian and Mexican to American and Asian. Best of all, the VitaClay is easy to use. “Set and forget” feature is perfect for busy cooks! In just a few simple steps, you can prepare a satisfying and nutritional meal! The cooker has four settings (Rice, Brown Rice, Stew and Soup) with programmable cooking time from 30 minutes up to 12 hours! It’s like having an automatic gourmet chef right in your kitchen!
- Programmable 6-cup cooker with computerized clay-heating technology
- All-natural clay cooking pot; cupped heating pad for even heating; timer
- 4 pre-programmed settings--rice, brown rice, stew, and soup
- Double-lid design creates micro-pressure; 50-percent more energy efficient
- Measures approximately 10-3/5 by 10-1/5 by 9-3/5 inches. Please refer the Product Manual and the Product Video before use.
VitaClay VF7700-6 Chef Gourmet 6-Cup Rice and Slow Cooker