List Price: $17.95
Sale Price: $16.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The stainless steel blade, and easy to grip wooden handle make it an excellent tool for single-handed people or individuals with weak hands.
- Finally, a rocker knife worthy of great chefs! Ulu knives have a unique design which increases dexterity and leverage, making fine cuts simple and chopping easier.
- The blade is made of stainless steel and has a large, easy to grip wooden handle. This is an excellent tool for single-handed people or people with weak hands.
- The Ulu rocker knife performs most culinary chores with ease and efficiency - from chopping nuts to slicing cheese and meats. One aspect of this knife that sets it apart from other rocker knives is that it can easily be sharpened, giving it much longer usability.
- The blade on the Ulu Knife measures 6". Walnut knife stand and instruction book included
- The Ulu knife (pronounced oo-loo) comes from Alaska, and has been used by Native people of the Arctic for centuries.
Alaskan Ulu, Legendary Knife of the Arctic
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.