Ginsu Essential Series 14-Piece Stainless Steel Serrated Knife Set – Cutlery Set with Black Kitchen Knives in a Natural Block, 04817DS
List Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $32.95
Eligible For Free Shipping
Ginsu 14-piece knife block set View larger. Serrated blade never needs to be sharpened. 14-Piece Knife Set with Natural Wood Block Ginsu Essentials 14-piece knife block set stocks a kitchen with most cutlery needs, and packs the Always Sharp Never Needs Sharpening knives in an elegant natural hardwood storage block. Key Features Always Sharp blades with symmetric edge technology: The blade has the serrated blade pattern which is mirrored on the opposite side for a blade that performs like a fine-edge knife without the need to ever be sharpened. This also allows the knife to be used by both right- and left-handed users. Triple-riveted handles ensure the handles are strong and secure. Full tang extends throughout the handle for added strength and durability. Hardwood storage block to store and protect your cutlery. The beautiful natural finish will compliment any kitchen. Limited lifetime warranty for the assurance that your Ginsu knives will perform both now and for years to come. Proper Care Ginsu's Essential series are easy to maintain. The knives should be washed by hand, and the serrated edges will never need sharping. The fine edge Santoku will require periodic sharpening. Set Includes 8-Inch Chef's Knife Known as the most versatile of all knives, the chef's knife may be used to peel, trim, pare, slice, dice, and chop. 8-Inch Slicing Knife Often used to cut and carve meats such as ham and turkey, the slicer features a long, consistent cutting edge that allows for a smooth slice in a single stroke. 7-Inch Santoku Knife A traditional Asian-style knife that excels in chopping, slicing, and making paper-thin cuts. The Kullens grind on the blade adds a unique visual appeal, as well as aiding in preventing foods from sticking to the blade. 5-1/2-Inch Boning Knife The narrow, strong blade of the boning knife allows it to get into narrow spaces to separate flesh from bones in meats such as beef, pork, poultry, and seafood. 4-1/2-Inch Utility Knife The utility knife is a great tool for generally any type of use. It excels at cutting smaller portions of meats and fruits, but can also be used to pare, trim, peel, slice, and dice foods. Six 4-1-/2-Inch Steak Knives The steak knife is used to cut through prepared foods after the meal has been served. It may also be used in a kitchen environment to peel, slice, and trim smaller portions of food. 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Due to its small size, the paring knife allows fine control of the blade and tip of the knife, making it great for fine and precision cutting. Peeling, garnishing, and small chopping tasks can quickly and easily be accomplished with the paring knife. Kitchen Shears The kitchen shears are the most versatile tool in the kitchen. Use them to cut anything from poultry and vegetables to twine and plastic bags. The handles have a built-in twist-style bottle opener, jar opener, and nut cracker. Hardwood Storage Block Made from richly grained hardwood, the block stores and protects fine cutlery when not in use. The Ginsu Story Known for decades as the maker of very sharp knives, Ginsu has evolved to create incredibly sharp, technologically superior cutlery with the highest quality standards. Ginsu draws from the ancient Japanese methods of Samurai sword smiths to produce the same level of precision and craftsmanship in our contemporary knives. The Always Sharp blades and beautifully shaped, ergonomic handles have gained respect from generations of consumers, making Ginsu one the most well-known names in cutlery.
- These Ginsu Essential Knives arrive sharp and NEVER NEED SHARPENING giving you a no-maintenance set of knives at a great price.
- Every Ginsu Essential Knife features Scalloped Serration designed with your toughest cutting jobs in mind so whether you need to cut up a side of meat or create delicate vegetable slices, you'll always have the best knife for the job.
- These Full-Tang, Triple Rivet Ginsu Essential Knives are ergonomically engineered to give you a comfortable and safe cutting experience.
- Like all of Ginsu's Essential, Koden, and Chikara Series Knives and Knife Block Sets, this product is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Ginsu Essential Knife Set includes every knife you need to prepare and serve large and complex meals organized in an Elegant Natural Block: 8-Inch Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Slicing and Carving Knife, 7-Inch Santoku, 5-Inch Boning Knife, 4.5-Inch Utility Knife, Six 4.5-Inch Steak Knives, 3.5-Inch Paring Knife, and Kitchen Shears
Ginsu 04817 International Traditions 14-Piece Knife Set with Block, Natural